Wednesday, June 21

Give it a rest!

That's what I decided to do this when I woke up this morning at 6.00am.

Why give it a rest? well my ankle has been hurting a bit and I don't want to go down the route I had to the other month again. So I thought that i'd listen to my body and rest up a bit. Hopefuly going to do a 8K tomorrow morning before work - and maybe a 3K run/walk with the crew at lunchtime.

The Detox has started to give me a thickhead (it was pretty thick to begin with), hopefuly this will go after a week - I think it's the lack of coffee (couldn't be the vodka). :-)

Well that's all folks....for now.

Ps The Jack Sparrow costume is coming along :-P

Detox day: 3
Kilometres ran today: 0K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 6K

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

An 8k before work doesn't sound like giving it a rest to me!

Only another 77 detox days left :-)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home