Sunday, June 18

Slippy feet...

Got up and headed out again – its becoming a habit this running in the morning. I did a 3k again. I’m setting myself another week of shorter runs – and a target of 30K for next week. If this goes well (for my ankle) I’ll start adding the miles or K’s after that.

Top tip

My feet have been drier than a southwest reservoir for the last few weeks, so last night before going to bed I covered them in vaseline (or should I say boots cheaper generic petroleum jelly based product) and put an old pair of socks on. :-P Result! This morning they feel so much better! And if that’s not enough to have you heading to the chemists – you get the added bonus of simulated ice skating in the shower as you forget that it makes your feet slippy :-D

No angry horses today – they had just been fed :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Socks on in bed in this weather? Are you mad? Although in the pursuit of vanity, I might go and buy myself some petroleum jelly based product ;-)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home