Thursday, June 8

Guest Blogger...

Preston wanted to write a guest blog entry and seeing that he gets paid to rearrange 26 letters for a living, I thought we'd let him have a go.

Hold on to your hats, here goes...

Jogger-Bloggees

Having put it off throughout the winter, my standard excuse of ‘it’s too cold to run’ has finally become obsolete. I attempted to back out with fresh claims of it being ‘too hot to run’ but there was no escape. It was time to get jogging and do one…

And I have to say I’m glad I did. Me and ‘The old JB’ had a steady jog around the estate, the sun was shining on our pale faces and, for once, I was out of the office at lunch time without a pint of Guinness in my hand. All in all it was a nice way to spend half an hour and I’m proud to say I’m fully signed up to the (summer) jogging gang.

Now it’s time to get showered up. ‘The JB’ claims it’s ‘Jogger Blogger’ law to share the same shower cubicle. Who am I to argue?

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Ooh, a guest blogger spot, cool. Maybe I should get someone else to leave this comment :-)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home