Monday, June 12

YUM!

Another lunchtime run :-) 3-4K (I need to get my Garmin out). It was so ace - warm/hot with a cooling breeze! And to add to the deal I don't even need to buy lunch :-) I have eaten enough free protein (flies) for the rest of the day :-)

I'm also happy to say it looks like my fitness is due for arrival next week - if I keep up the slow runs :-P

Cancer update - Well it's rubbish but not as rubbish as it could be. Looks like 3x1weeks of chemo then major surgery to cut what is left of the tumour out of his oesophagus L Looks like it’s going to be a long summer – Hopefully all will work out good. I’ll keep you up-to-date. Again thanks for the support and sponsorship.

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Looks like my fitness levels are going to be departing this week, it's not looking likely I'm going to be able to get out any evening. Not a going out running kind of going out, anyway. :-)

Hope all the chemo stuff goes well.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I need to get my Garmin out."

You'll be arrested! :-O

7:21 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LoL! about the Garmin. I think that you shoudl go in the morning if you can't get out at night ;-)

7:55 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Hmm, I've been waking up v. early the last few weeks and have thought "I'll go for a run" but then I fall asleep again :-)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home