Thursday, June 15

Late to bed, Early to rise

Went to bed last night at twelve, knowing I had to get up this morning at five to get some work done, before work :-/

The alarm clock rang (well the baby jackdaw outside the bedroom window) and woke me up just before five. :-) Being my most creative first thing in the morning (not) I cracked on and got the work finished by about six :-)

With time to spare (I have to leabe for work at about half seven), I thought I might as well go for a run. WOW! I managed to do a 8K - the longest I have ran since doing my ankle. Fingers crossed this marks a return to form, not sure if I'm just paranoid now - but every little twinge in my ankle freaks me out.

I Love running! it's ace! Time to clear my head, and take in some countryside before the day heats up. Sweet! Well time to start work... again :-P

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

That's early! Well done on the 8k, hope your ankle stays strong :-)

11:39 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) Yeah I love dragging my butt out of bed to work on my computer - But it's good to get out for an early run.

1:13 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) Yeah I love dragging my butt out of bed to work on my computer - But it's good to get out for an early run.

1:13 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Hi :-) thanks for dropping in and leaving a comment. Getting up early for a run is so much easier at this time of year (well over here in the UK) - It's harsh in the winter though, when its pitch black still.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home