Saturday, June 17

Abuse...

Over the last year of running I have become accustomed to the barrage of abuse dealt out by passing people. This usually comes from a half wound down passenger window of a white van. But today I was shouted in a way that made me smile for the rest of my run :-)

The farmer at the bottom of the lane must be renting a field out for pasture as it’s full of horses and cows. As I ran past the field earlier today a horse popped his head a up and neighed (I think that’s the right word) loudly at me - making me jump out of my skin. He then followed me down the field shouting as he went. LOL! All he needs now is a white van!

On the running front, only did 3K - It’s so hot already :-P I don’t know how people can run in the mega hot weather - hats off to you all! (well hats on and sun block).

Off into town now to look for costume making stuff… (another blog later)

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Heh heh, verbally abused by a horse, was he saying "get orf my land"? :-)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home