Monday, June 19

Morning!

Managed another morning run today - 3K :-)

I have been thinking a lot about changing some things in my life to get me fitter and quicker for my next race. When I started running last year I had no real goals and to be honest didn't think that I’d stick to it. Little did I know that it would take over my spare time, and cost me as much as it has :-P.

After reading RunnerSusans blog the other day it made me stop and think about what I wanted to achieve from running. Like most runners, I would like to improve my times, stay fit and keep on running (but I'm going to stick to 10k, 15k and half marathons).

With this in mind I have decided to devote the next 82 days to my running, I'm going to stay off the grog and eat clean - I am really interested to see what difference sorting this side of my life out (even though it's not really bad now) will have on my running.

I'll keep you updated ;-)

Now for another stolen idea - this time from jogblog, a table of daily bits of info :-)

Detox day:
1
Kilometres ran today: 3K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 3K

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

No drinking for 82 days? Eek! I haven't got anything left to give up :-)

10:02 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! :-P I think I will have 2 sessions in the 82 days though... one work related and another family - apart from that i'll give it a bash :-)

Hows the leg?

10:36 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Leg is bad, not getting any better, not getting any worse though. Maybe I'll go and see a physio?

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home