Thursday, January 3

New Year New Dietathon-Thingy


Hello C3PO, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well as it's the new year already, it's time for me to stop eating all the pies and drag my gut back over my belt and shed a few pounds.

I'm not keen on diets as they don't work. I just need to eat good healthy food all the time with a little of what I like some of the time. The last month it's been 4 days good, 3 days not so good.

As the winter bites in over at jogger towers I've started making some Zero Weight Watchers soups to warm me cockles - I'll review them as I go.

Tonight I made 'Chinese Shoestring Soup' I found the recipe via google here 'Hungry Girl' - You can make it with any stock veggie or meat. It's LUSH! try it - no points, I could eat this all day YUM, YUM!

As for running - managed another chilled red faced 5 miles - and also did my push/sit up challenge. I've been thinking about the P/S challenge and I am to add an extra 1 a day on each until I can't add any more.

Today's miles = 5 / Jan miles = 10
Today's Sit Ups = 26 / Jan Sit Ups = 51
Today's Sit Ups = 26 / Jan Push Ups = 51

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I make soup to take to work for lunch and need some more ideas, thanks!

8:28 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It turned out nice :-D not stodgy - I think you'd like it.

I'll look for some more and post them when I've tried them out.

8:32 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

hey jogger - the one extra a day thing really works - i'm on 93 sit-ups today :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Well done! see ya in 67 days... but then you'll still be ahead of me ;-)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

The WW here for me my points are 24 for the day and I have flex points to 36 for the day. I have posted some new pictures on my blog under Rae's photos. And I will post some others later!!!

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home