Thursday, December 27

Back at work


bee, originally uploaded by jogger164.

We had a great Xmas - down to the folks for some goodtimes and food.

Back home and at work today :-(

2 runs since last post - still trying for 160 this month but my left ankle doesn't love me at the moment. I'm not sure if it's a running related injury or a play fighting one (the small person is getting tough)

Had a go on a Wii yesterday - how cool are they :-) if anyone got one that they didn't want/need let me know.

Have a good one - and those who are still off work have a drink for me.

Cheers.

December miles = 132 (7 miles a day to go)

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Back at work? Eek. I'm sure you can get up to 160 by the end of the month, good luck!

3:44 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers - going to do 8 miles tomorrow fingers crossed...

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home