Sunday, December 23

PIP


DSCF2606, originally uploaded by jogger164.

You may remember the little sketch of the lemon that I did a couple of weeks back , well it's for an exhibition called 'Blind collaboration'.

I did the original scamp as a starting point to a piece set for me. Here he is in sculpt form, I've done the branches as well (but haven't taken pictures). I must say I'm quite happy with the way he is coming on.

I will post some more pictures of the finished piece and also the venue for the exhibition if you'd like to come and say hi (it's going to be in London town sometime/where in the newyear.

See ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

That is so awesome! Can't wait to see pictures!!! are you going on holiday?

2:24 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

See you there!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jeff W said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home