Friday, December 28

Friday :-D


Prizes :-D, originally uploaded by jogger164.

It's Friday! thank goodness, another weekend off. Started to paint the lemon tonight - mostly done, need to tweak the arms and legs black doesn't suit the model (looked ok in the drawing) so I need to paint them again tomorrow in brown and give them a lick of dry brush - leaves the branch to paint and job nearly done.

I got my proze today for a competition that I entered ages ago and won (it was a custom toy thing) the above is a picture of the booty. 5 fresh figures to paint. Here's the winning design.

Another day and another run... I really wished that I hadn't mentioned doing 160 this month, I had to drag myself out in the pitch black rain to do a 10 miler.

December miles = 142 = 6 miles a day...

5 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

almost there jb with the dec miles - well done:)

9:39 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers - Got to admit it's a breaker, but will get 'em out of the way this weekend and have Monday off.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing an amazing job with the running this month.

The design is aces. Congratulations. :-)

And in case we don't blog each other again before the New Year, just want to send my best wishes to you and your young ladies for a magical new year.

11:58 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Oi, you don't have to do 160 miles, if you've had enough, then let it go mate and take a rest, you've earned it!

12:19 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Hi Kate - hope you guys have a great time as well :-)

JogBlog - cheers, seeing you putting the miles in keeps me getting my ass out of the door :-D

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home