Monday, December 31

Last run of the year.


DSCF1907, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Had to go to work today, so got up and went for a pre-work jog. 5 miles was all that I needed and that's all that I did :-P That gives me a total of 160 miles for the month! That's the most miles I've ever done.

Going to take it easy and have a day off. We are having a midnight picnic with the small person and a few cheeky drinks.

Hope everyone has a great New Years... I'll try and pull a new years round up together and post tomorrow.

Cheers all!

PS without clicking the photo above can anyone tell where it was taken ;-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

I ran 12 on Sunday. It was in the low 40's and there was a freezing drizzle of rain. My hands and cheeks were red by the time I got home. It took several minutes in a hot shower to de-thaw my hands.

I need to go out and get a pair of gloves for the 1/2M. Weather.com is showing some crazy weather in Orlando. Could be in the 30's or 80's over the next 10 days.

I also ran another 3 today. I need to train myself so that I can run the Goofy in 2009. I think the strategy will need to include some fast-paced walking in the 1/2M so that I can run the whole marathon the next day. Thoughts about how you would do the Goofy?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Happy New year

2:18 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Happy New Year all :-D

LOL - The cold isn't too much fun to run in sometimes, well done on the 12 miles.

I think I'd be tempted to walk run the half to leave yourself fresh for the full.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home