Wednesday, January 2

Cats out of the bag


DSCF2708, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well that's the first run of the New Year out of the way. It was a good paced 5 miles :-D

Thanks to all the comments on the last post - makes getting out of the door and sticking to goals so much easier.

Apparently it's going to snow tonight - that should reek havoc on the roads tomorrow and also give me some cold legs.

As regards Push Up and Sit Up challenge went - boy, I suck! I managed 25 push ups and 25 sit ups. Lets see what I can do in a years time.

Jan miles = 5
Jan Sit Ups = 25
Jan Push Ups = 25

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

Happy 5!!!! I have to work twice as hard to keep up with you!!!!!!
Miss you guys!!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Carolina Mama said...

OK, I had to ask, from Runner Susan's blog, how did you get your photo in the about me. I was successful with Gravatar - there's hope. thanx. nice run today

5:36 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Rae - miss ya guys as well, see ya soon.

Hi Carolina :-) thanks for dropping in and posting, I used the Gravatar thingy as well.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home