Saturday, July 28

Surprise, surprise



Some idiot around here must have been listening to all the chicken banter going on in blog world and thought it would be a good idea to have some in their garden. Ok for hens - but they went for the junior farmer pack which included a rooster! 4.00am this morning he decided it was time to wake his girls up and us as well... I think I may have to find out who has him and liberate him one morning.

So after trying to fall back to sleep for another hour I got up and went for a run. 6 miles in the morning sun - Bliss.

When I got home the small person was waiting dressed in her running kit with her trainers on :-D So we headed out together and did 2 miles. She has really improved with her running and nearly did a mile before walking for a bit. I don't like pushing her to hard as her asthma plays up sometimes.

I also took her to see some cheeky horses that have been put in a field at the bottom of the village - she loved 'em, and they seem to love her. We are going to head out again tomorrow - looks like I have a new running partner :-D


Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 98.5

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really nice morning with the LP.

Aidan shows no interest in running with me at this point. Which may be a good thing since he would probably run really fast and I would never be able to keep up.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

That sounds like fun.My daughter wants to run with us in the TOT. SO I have up my membership at the gym so she can go when I go and she is doing really well.My son well he wears himself out real fast and doesn't quite understand that he has to pace himself.

Enjoy the time the two of you have together.

Have a nice weekend.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rae, that's great that your daughter wants to run too. That'll be great fun. :-)

4:29 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) it's nice being able to spend some time together. Life seems to be flying past.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home