Friday, July 13

Lardathon™ 13



Well having the day off running and buying new trainers was the best idea that I've had in ages :-) so nernerner! to jogblog for calling me a wimp for buying new trainers ;-)

Managed a smoooooth 5 miles (man I love new trainers) in the pouring rain.

Today was my last day of work for a week :-D ya me! (how comes it's always a hard rush on the last day) - we are heading down to the south coast for a week of family fun. Hopefully the god of surf will send us a lovely low pressure system to give us some cheeky waves to play on - if not there's always the 2p machines and a bag of chips :-)

So unless I get my butt out early for a run and a post tomorrow - see ya all in a week. Have a great one. See ya!

Ps the small person had already packed for the holiday the above photo is proof.

Food today = Rice cakes - nearly time for dinner...
Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 38.5

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Oh wow, the 2p machines and a bag of chips sounds like bliss to me at the mo :-)

8:44 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Come on down and stay in the Caravan of jog we have rented :-P

8:54 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

I can't get all of the site you posted if you could repost it.Please thanks

9:11 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Have a great week!!!!!!Enjoy the surf

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the little one's excitement. Cute backpack too!

10:13 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

You actually take new trainers out in the rain?

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute... and running in rain with new shoes... tchh tchh... not good. Not good at all.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Crocs were popular over there too. :-)

Yes, I thought that was strange to ruin a new pair of trainers.

He and his family are probably off right now have a marvelous time at the sea. Sounds delightful. :-)

1:06 AM  
Blogger mary beth said...

Have a lovely holiday at the beach! As we from the surfer areas in the States say, "Hang 10!"

Those crocs and backpack are way cute!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home