Monday, July 2

Lardathon™ Day 1 – well my day 1



Unlike the rest of the 'Lardies' I took Sunday off as my offical no run, eat what you like day.

And what food did you have? I hear you cry. Well we had a lip-smacking Cantonese from the local take away and a 2 pints of cider whilst watching hot fuzz on DVD (well well funny).

So today was the start of Lardathon™ and I kicked it off with a soaking wet 6 miles. I haven't had anything to eat yet, but will post what I do have later.

In other news - I've started to make one of my little sketches into a sculpture - if it turns out ok I'll make a silicon mold and do some resin ones (kind of like designer toys). Have a look over at the work in progress shots - need to do lots of sanding tonight to make it super smooth, let me know what you think.


Food today = 1 packet of walkers french fries (S&V) 90 cals, 1 Rice cake and Chicken salad. I may have a glass of red later.

Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 06

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Well done on eventually starting the Lardathon, you're not supposed to eat crisps though ;-)

8:05 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

love the pics...

8:39 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Do french fries count? they are straw ;-)

Cheers London.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes...the pics are great. I hadn't really thought about the construction before. It's quite interesting. Please keep posting pictures as you progress. :-)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Cute pic!!!! great job on the wet run.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home