Saturday, June 30

Juneathon™ Day 30 - It's all over



:-)

Time for a well earned rest all round. Got my butt out of bed for one last time this Juneathon™ and for a change it was raining. Plodded around for a 10 miler. So all in all I've done 144miles this month :-D the most I've ever run in a month.

Well who won then? I know I didn't I had a few days off ill - who exercised everyday in June then? post a comment and let the world know who is the winner of the grand Juneathon™ no prize.

What's next? Well Bear and Jogblog are on about a Lardathon in July... I'm up for it, just need the rules on what we are meant to do.

Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 144

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Woo, well done :-)

I ran my record number of miles too, only about half the number of yours though. I only had two days off Juneathon, do I win? More importantly, what do I win? ;-)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Pandora Caitiff said...

Wow! A gross of miles. Congrats!

And you have a Go-Tan doll too. Neat.

10:53 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I did 71.95 miles and 28 days out of 30. That's if shopping really doesn't count. If it does count then I did 29 days out of 30 :-)

12:53 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

Thats almost 6 marathons, no wonder the orange man looks smug.

2:00 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I only had two days off as well... We will have to wait and see what the rest of the gang have done...

3:05 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

PS - thanks everyone for all the support this month :-) it really has kept me going.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Good work JB - that's a heck of a mileage for a month! How's the arm dude?

3:20 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers J12 - The arm is better than it was but still pants :-(

How's you - managed to score a j.o.b yet?

3:39 PM  
Blogger SAM said...

A tale of failure compared to the rest!

Days exercised: 20/30
Run - 25miles
Gym - 4 sessions
Swim - 40 lengths
Elliptical - 29 miles
Yoga - 2 sessions
Walk - 20miles
Crazyarse Housework - 3h

Junethon definitely helped with the motivation. Thank You JB

6:48 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

well done joggerblogger - i enjoyed being a part of it... thanks for the motivation :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Congrats on the mileage!!!! My total is 69.65.I beat my last month miles.Thank you for the motivation to keep going!!!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Well done all :-) it really did help with the old motivation - over to JOGBLOG and Bear for Lardathon...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home