Sunday, June 24

Juneathon™ Day 24





I Strapped my arm up tighter than a gimp at a bondage party this morning and went out for a run.

Not being able to put in the miles has been doing my head in, so I made the most of it and managed a very very wet 10 miles.

Typing with one hand is doing my head in - sorry for not commenting that much at the moment, as soon as I get my trained monkey to help with my keyboard short cuts I promise to be back to my old self.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

PS - I haven't had a drink for ages..eeeeeek!

Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 116

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

What's this haven't had a drink for ages thing? :-0

Hope your arm gets better soon :-)

1:26 PM  
Blogger XFR Bear said...

That's the problem with having a dodgy arm - can't lift his pint ;-)

Needs urgent medical attention I'd say, ring 999

Well done on getting out there - dedication :-)

3:03 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

hope the arms getting rested jb. :0)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home