Wednesday, June 20

Juneathon™ Day 20

Last night was fun - couldn't sleep very well, so at about 4 I gave in and got up and took some pain killers :-)

They seemed to help, so I thought that I might as well get out and do a run before work. Once I was out and running it wasn't too bad - and I even put in a midweek 8 miles before 6.30am :-)

Now all that is left to do is try and make it through the day.

PS - i'll post a picture of my lovely wrist support once my camera plays ball.

Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 98

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

What? You ran 8 miles before 6:30 this morning? Nutter.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it pitch dark at that time of morning,,, uhh...night

10:56 AM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

You've gotta be in it to win it!

Hope the wrist gets better soon mate... bet you've been the butt of a few jokes at work - for a change! :-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

WoW that's great!!!Just keep moving.

6:32 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers all - today has been a killer, it doesn't seem to be wanting to calm down. I may need to chop it off soon.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home