Saturday, June 16

Juneathon™ Day 16

Wet, Wet Wet! another soaking run. I got up ealry to get todays Juneathon™ 6 mile run out of the way before going ice skating. What a treat another hour running in the rain :-P

Sam asked yesterday who was onboard for the Juneathon™. Here's a roll call of everyone I know taking part:

Preston
JogBlog
XFR Bear
London Jogger
Kate/Sore Limbs (combo)
Rae
JogSpree
And Me :-)

That's 9 in total - sorry if I missed anyone off, let me know if I did.


Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 71

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

You've Juneathoned before I'm even up? The shame. It's not raining here, haven't ventured outside yet but it looks hot and sunny to me :-)

10:36 AM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

I've missed a week of juneathon with no good excuse except too much work which is a bit lame but I'll get back on track tomorrow. Who decides f this is acceptable? Preston?

7:03 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

No I think he has missed over a week ;-)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home