Tuesday, June 19

Juneathon™ Day 19

A quick trip to the hospitals A&E ward on the way to work this morning was called for. My wrist had kept me up most of the night, and there was no way I could get in to see our Dr this morning.

Surprisingly I got seen straight away :-D The verdict = Tendonitis/RSI. Joy! I'm sporting a lovely splint and eating anti-inflammatory drugs. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. I was told to rest it up, so I'm now kind of typing one handed.

New Hello Kitty’s will be put on hold until I can move my wrist again.

That said I took of the strap of doom and went out for a run...eek! My wrist hurt. But I did 5 miles in the sun.


Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 90

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Ouch! medals for still getting out and running :) Hope it heals up soon.

7:18 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Wow, that is dedication to the Juneathon, hope it gets better soon though :-))

7:29 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers all - it's not fun, but the Juneathon demands 100% dedication :-)

8:40 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

wow..thats so severe - i wonder what caused it..?
hope it's on the mend soon and well done on still doing a run...

9:04 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

20+ years of left handed Mac keyboard shortcuts 10-12 hours a day :-(

Hope it sorts itself as well.

Thanks for the message :-)

9:50 PM  
Blogger XFR Bear said...

Great going with the almost daily five milers - fabulous stuff :-D

10:54 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

I hope you feel better soon.Put me down for 8.51 miles!!!!Did they give you any exercises to do??

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeks!! you put the non injured participants here to shame...
Hope your wrist gets fixed up soon ;)

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home