Thursday, June 21

Juneathon™ Day 21

Update - 11pm and just got in from London... tired, managed to walk around 4 mile :-)

Look at me - 2 days and no sleep... ERROR.

I haven't even managed a nap today/last night. My wrist is bl**dy killing me, it has spread to the otherside and into my hand. I have just got back from the hospital - all they could give me were some pain killers but not even the strongones (as it's the middle of the night don't you know).

I can go back this morning for some stronger onesif I want - but seeing as I'm going to be in Canary Wharf at 11, I can't see me getting to the hospital.

There's no way that I can run today - just walking makes me want to cry... so i'll strap on a pedometre and count my steps.

Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 102

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeks.. thats too much of suffering happening.... rest yourself as much as possible. Wishing you a painless day ahead

9:32 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Poor joggerblogger :-(

Drink more red wine to ease the pain :-)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

WoW just rest!!!!Take care.

5:28 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

this is terrible...
hope its better soon... :(

8:11 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Yep lots of red wine. Have a Magnum double caramel ice cream thing.

8:56 PM  
Blogger erock said...

Sounds like you're not having much fun. Hopin' for a speedy recovery.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home