Tuesday, June 26

Juneathon™ Day 26




Things have been wet wet wet up north this last 2 days. But that didn't stop the God of Juneathon and I taking a lunchtime jog.

All started well (I remembered to super strap up my arm), but once we headed down near the river things started to go a bit pete tong.

A woman heading our way on a push bike announcing that it was slightly damp down the path. Not put off we waded through about 2 foot of water from the burst river and carried on running for another mile or so. Getting to the railway bridge we were met with chest high water - Preston wanted to carry on, but I pointed out my arm might not allow me to monkey swing my way under, so we turned around and finished our cheeky 4 miles.

I hope everyone is ok and dry out there - if not hope it sorts out asap for you guys.

I'm going to try and get up and slap a 10 miler in the face of juneathon in the morning before work.


Juneathon™ Mileage Total = 122

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

Wow so all the really bad stuff is North of you??What kind of breakfast tea are you looking for??It's hard to find good tea when there is a limited amount of Whole foods stores around.Let me know I I will try to find some.

2:37 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It's been dry over night :-)

Yeah we noticed no tea last year - I muist be getting old, we will bring some over this year :-) Thanks for thr offer.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home