Wednesday, July 4

Lardathon™ Day 4



First off, happy 4th July to all the readers from across the pond - hope that you have all had a good day (do you get a national holiday day?).

And also a big happy anninversary to me :-) Thanks Jogblog for the reminder this morning that it's my 2nd full year of running - see here. The last year has flown past - roll on the next 12 months :-D I'd just like to say thanks for all the support from all of you over the year, got to admit I really love having this blog it's great to keep up with everyone, and who knows we might meet up one day.

Went for another soaking wet run today - seriously can someone switch the rain off now please, it's unreal. Nothing really to report about the jog.

One thing I did have to smile about today was the news that national security rating has been changed to "severe" from its higher level "critical"... What's the difference? they both sound extreme to me.

PS hello to whoever it was that found my blog by typing into google "Jogger white shirt rain and another cool one "asda waterpistol"

Food today = Chicken Salad, 1 rice cake and a small jacket spud
Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 14

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Yes, we all have a holiday to go off and have barbeques and watch fireworks.

Happy Anniversary. Not even sure what day I started running.

Agree, both sound bad to me also.

A small jacket spud. Sounds like a potato in a tuxedo. :-0

8:10 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

lol :-) it was nearly wearing a tux - I forgot about it.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Happy 2nd!!!!!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Cheers. I have to admit without my blog and you chaps i think i would turn into a large blob.

10:53 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I'm half American, do I get half a holiday? :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

it doesn't sound like you're eating much - i think you are going to win Lardathon too!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home