Wednesday, July 11

Lardathon™ 11



Hi all - Not sure what it is but I'm struggling to catch my breath out running at the moment. So I made the effort to run without my iPod to hear what was going on. I think it's just the bad air quality around here at the moment, my breathing was fine - just loving the lung burning sensation. Hopefully it will pass soon - or I may have to get out of bed at stupid o'clock to run.

Thanks for all the comments on yesterdays post :-D glad I helping to keep people jogging, As do all of you guys for posting and commenting.

Cheers.


Food today = .
Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 33.5

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a mornign run would be best until the smog clears up a bit. What was the index? YOu can always run on the TM thingy.

Managed another 3.5 today, but my knees are hurting and I have bruises on top. Strange. New shoes are on the way.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Is that a picture of you and your little one??That's cute.
I will be speed walking the most of the 13k.I am working on building up my running endurance so I can run some of it.I don't care if I am the last one to finish,as long as I finish in the time set.:) E is getting new shoes too,his feet hurt and he is getting Nike something.

5:26 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

No not me :-) just someone who had fallen asleep in Magic Kingdom.

Cool on the running - I've just got some new shoes as my knees have been killing me... Too many miles over the last few months.

I can't wait for the TOT - it's only 98 days until our trip.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

I can't wait either.IT is my first real race.Plus being the first night race at Disney makes it more cool.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

the counter says 107 days??

12:47 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

We are there before the race for our BIG holiday :-P

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home