Monday, July 9

Lardathon™ Day 9


Well after a weekend off I made sure that I packed a pair of trainers so that I could head off for some miles. And miles I got in the form of a cheeky little 6 miler. Loved it!

Someone even switched the sun on (apart from the last mile when it rained). I think I need to get a new pair of trainers soon - I must have done 500-600 miles in these (the downside of running more).

I need to start some proper miles soon, can't slack off Juneathon has left me wanting more.

Food today = Rice cakes, Chicken salad - glass of red.
Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 25

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

We had sun yesterday, I even got sunburnt, and some sun today. But on my way home it hailstoned like crazy. Weird.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Cool picture.Great run.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, no." "It's that big Ewok head again." "We need to run men...run."

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whacky picture and good miles covered :)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home