Thursday, July 12

Lardathon™ 12


New trainers (Day 108), originally uploaded by jogger164.

No running for me today. My knee has started to hurt over the last week - I blame my trainers, I've had them for about 7 months and I reckon that I've done over 600 miles in them.

So instead of running today I headed out to a quality little running shop near work. I had never visited the shop before but it was amazing :-) They also had 2 pairs of my favourite trainers in the world in stock.

I struck a cheeky deal and got £30 off for buying 2 pairs :-)

I decided not run and give the knee a rest - hopefully I'll slap in a cheeky 8 miles before work in the morning...

Food today = few potatoes, chicken and carrots, rice cakes .
Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 33.5

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

hope your knee recovers quick jb... good job on the resting and great job on the shoe deal:)

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good jobn on getting the new trainers.

What is it with the rice cakes????

10:06 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

I hope the new shoes help the sore knees.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya rice cakes everyday... what are they?...

6:15 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Rice cakes are ace :-) I can't eat wheat so it's something I've eaten for years - It's not a diet thing... Have a go they’re nice - especially the marmite flavour ones - YUM!

7:40 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

You're always buying new shoes, you big girl's blouse ;-)

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A surfin' safari, huh? Sounds choice. Wish I could go on one in Hawaii. But who knows, maybe someday.

Hope you, the wife and the little one have an excellent vacation -- well deserved too.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home