Sunday, July 22

We're back Jack...

:-( back to the real world.

The holiday was ACE! the weather was a bit off and on (but so is the whole the UKs) but all in all a brilliant time was had.

Most days consisted of swimming, playing on the beach, flying kites, snorkelling and more swimming. The small person also had fencing, aqua jet and surfing lessons.

I managed to get a run done everyday. The thing with running at the coast you always seem to be running up hill - all good training for the RobinHood. I ran 38 miles over the week.So I need to get my ass in gear to get the mileage up like last month.

I will post some pictures up, but I can't seem to find the cable (it's probably hidden in a suitcase).

Today has been busy. After a our long drive back (The M5 had been shut due to flooding) the small person wanted the holiday to carry on. So I got up and did 10 miles, then we went swimming and ice skating.

I'm looking forward to catching up with what you guys have been up to :-)


Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 76.5

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Welcome back :-)

I haven't done anything, I'm still injured, I won't be able to do the Robin Hood :-(

7:49 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Pants :-( hope you get well soon...

8:56 PM  
Blogger XFR Bear said...

Sounds like a phenomenal holiday - just my sort of thing too :-)

9:14 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

You'll have to pack a bag and join the fun next time :-)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Well done on getting out running while you were away this weekend :) and glad you had a good time.

My sister was on the M5 this morning did you see her :)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home