Monday, July 23

Guest post from the small person


The small person wanted to write a post on the blog about our holiday, so here it is.

'I went to Devon for the first week of the holiday. It took us 4 hours and 20 minutes to get there. When I was there it was very hot. As soon as we were there we got our keys and got in to our caravan. I was very excited. My caravan was just behind a cliff. At night I could see a village and when the lights were on it looked beautiful. There was a beach in front of the village. The sea was beautiful. I kept playing on the 2p machines. I had some gorgeous meals. I went to 1 fencing class!!! And I went swimming. My caravan was close to the clubhouse so I walked to it so I was helping the environment. I went on aqua jets - how did they put my swimming cap on? They filled the swimming cap with water and then dropped it on my head. It was horrible. I did a surfing lesson it was very good. I could get tickets from the games. I collected more than 300 tickets. I had loads of fun. Now I want to hear all about your holiday'.

PS I saw a man nearly die!!

PPS - No running for me today - work was soooooo busy :-( running tomorrow though.

4 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

hey small person... well done on helping the enviroment. the caravan sounds fun. :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers :-) she will have a blast readin your comment :-D

10:08 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Hi small person,great trip report.Sounds like a lot of fun.My last holiday was at Walt Disney World.I had a lot of fun.We rode a lot of rides.
JB have a good day!!!

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sp:

Devon sounds like fun. I would like to be able to look at the village lights at night too.

What did you do with your tickets? Did you trade them for a prize?

I've never been on an aqua jets. I would like too some day. :-)

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Regards,

- Kate

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home