Tuesday, July 24

Run, run as fast as you can...


Well the first run back with Preston today - he did 4 and I did 5 (had to do an extra loop because one of the showers is busted). Don't faint the weather has been pretty sunny up here. I feel really sorry for everyone who is flooded out :-( driving home up the M5 on Saturday was an eye opener.

The small person smiled when I showed her your comments :-) she says she will write a report from our upcoming Zoo trip.

The Ps 'I saw a man nearly die' was true. On holiday we sat eating a meal when some chap started choking on a slice of pizza, his partner started screaming for help and a waitress went over - but panicked and started screaming as well. The floor manager came over and shouted 'will everyone just f*cking calm down' as he picked the bloke up and gave him the old heimlich maneuver - popping a pizza crust across the room. Remember kids always chew your food :-D



Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 81.5

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Ok, now you've made me hungry. His head looks delish.

Oh, yuck-o. I just read the story. Not hungry anymore. Bleh.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good live example to be given to kids..
And I like that cookie man... yummy

4:55 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Death by pizza? Stop it, you're scaring me :-)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home