Tuesday, November 28

It's a small world...

Not in the freaky Disney ride kind of sense, but in the “I can’t believe I’ve bumped into you” kind of way. For example the other year we were over in a flea market on the outskirts of Paris looking around, when we bumped in to a woman you lives in the village. What are the chances of that happening?

This happened to me the other day, but this time on the internet. I was browsing around Flickr and found some photos of the Black Pearl resting up in the Caribbean. The photo was by someone who lived over there and enjoyed the fact that he could take the pictures of the ships and crew.

Being a nosey little bugger I clicked on their profile and started looking through their contacts. They had loads of people on their list. A few pages in I bumped into a familiar face. A friend who I haven‘t seen in ages - who lives in town. Small world isn’t it… and getting smaller.

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

It is indeed a small world, I got talking to some girls in Wales once, asked them where they lived. They said on the outskirts of London, you won't have heard of it. They lived about two roads from my parents house, where I was born :-)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home