Monday, November 20

Monday, Monday...


Preston
Originally uploaded by jogger164.

Don't faint I managed to get the boy wonder off his ass outta' his cowboy boots and outta the door for a jog at lunchtime - not me I must add, but Preston (I don't own cowboy boots).

It was a very chatty lunchtime jog, but we managed to pull in 3.3miles in 33mins :-D and not even get abuse thrown at us.

Not much else to report apart from the fact that I remembered the original Gorillaz album sounding better than it was - the latest one is in fact better (so there brain) I blame that when the original came out I still drank a litre of vodka a week, and now I only have a glass of red wine a night.

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Just one glass of wine? I'd have to finish the bottle :-)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home