Tuesday, November 14

Day one

Got my ass this lunchtime for a soaking wet 3 miler - the first one to kick start my 10K training again. It was hard work from start to finish, I knew it was going to be - the weather was wet and windy and I had stomach cramp after about 2 minutes. The only plus was my Garmin picked up a signal in 2 seconds flat (or am I being tracked by the government).

I managed to do my 3 miles in 31.30 minutes, but it felt like an hour! I’ve started to use my new trainers every time I run now, but found that if I wear my orthics in them my feet hurt. So I’ll try running without them for a bit (I think the new ones have too much support) and hopefully I wont kill my ankles.

I still haven’t got around to any holiday based posts – I will do when I get a minute, there’s a few crackers to tell (I was thrown out of a Disney Park for looking like a pirate). Time to go now though.

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

"Thrown out of a Disney park for looking like a pirate". Thanks, that cheered me up :-)

I think you stole my Garmin signal, mine wouldn't pick up yesterday.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there,

I got a Garmin 305 for my birthday a few weeks back, great gadget, so far no problems picking up signals:0)

8:01 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Happy to cheer you up - sounds like you need it at the moment thanks to the muppets at B&Q.

Thanks for the Garmin signal, I'm keeping it.

I think the new version picks up the signal quicker, mine is the older version that takes up half your arm ;-)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home