Thursday, October 12

Hello from the green room

Bargain hunt was a good laugh - even though we had to leave the house at 6am and got back around 6pm :-)

Went out for a run this lunchtime - I put on my trusty old trainers and did 3 miles with only a little foot pain... I’ll keep on running in them until my ankles 100%.

I'm well tired - all the long days then evenings at the hospital are catching up. Still no improvement from the Cancer ward, he is meant to be coming home fully dripped up as he still cant eat or drink :-/

8 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

When are you going to be on the telly? Did you and Preston look cool in your trendy Bargain Hunt fleeces? I think you should post a pic of you wearing it :-)

10:50 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-)

Not sure when it's going to be on, we have to film the second half in Nov - We get to keep the fleeces :-D they look shocking.

11:02 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

You will have to post a pic to prove just how shocking :-)

11:14 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) I havent't got any :-(

11:32 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Then bring in your lovely fleeces to work on Monday and get someone to take a pic of you both :-)

11:36 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! They took 'em and will only give them back when we finish filming - I think they don't trust us :-(

11:40 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Because you might sell them on ebay or something? I've just checked, there's none on there, you can corner the market and make a fortune :-)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Hope your dad improves soon mate, can't be at all easy on you let alone on him.

As for Bargain Hunt, I hope you did yourself proud! Can't wait to see you on TV, the fleeces will be useful for the winter nomatter how shocking they look! ;-)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home