Friday, October 6

Another day...Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Got out for a jog this lunchtime - did a slow 3 miles. It was nice to have fresh legs :-) Still haven't had a chance to run in my new shoes - might do tomorrow as I'm planning on doing Wednesdays speed training that I missed.

Heart rate was avg 148bpm.

Off to the hospital again tonight - poor chap is having a bad one this time :-/

Funniest search engine query today "glue sniffing"


Ps felt sorry for the fun sized one last night, went to feed her goldfish last night and her favourite little one was floating. We gave her a porcelain funeral and flushed her to the sea :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Are you still trying to keep your new trainers clean? You won't look like a proper runner unless you get them dirty :-)

I like your idea of posting funny search engine queries, might try it myself ;-)

3:16 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! cheeky! - It's the first funny querie i've ever had.

For some reason they look too nice to get dirty - but I'm sure they will be ditched in a month (I might take a picture of them everyday in the same place and then animate it).

3:38 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I had "average speed of cow" today :-)

My trainers still look clean and I've had them for 9 months, no matter how many times I run over the marshes, they just don't get dirty :-)

4:03 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Teflon trainers :-)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home