Thursday, September 28

Now that hurt...

First day of my interval training... I decided to go to work early and run it around the industrial park because it most resembles a running track (well it's nearly flat).

Jogged around and measured a 400mtr distance with the aid of my trusty Garmin, then set down to the task in hand.

Man! Is that different, hard but good. I did 4 lots, walking back to the start again and repeating.

My Times were:

Lap1 = 1:46
Lap2 = 1:40
Lap3 = 1.44
Lap4 = 1.42


I think that I’m going to slowly work up to 8-10 laps by adding 1 extra a week.

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Sounds a bit technical to me!

My local track has been grassed over:

http://www.runtrackdir.com/uk/pics/london-lh/london-lh-bs-c640.jpg

I'll have to go to the running club, they do speedwork :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-P It hurt... must be good for m. Have you had a pizza yet?

1:12 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

No pain, no gain?

Had my first pizza since the pledge last night. Only a frozen one but it was very nice! Going to fave restaurant tonight to get fave pizza :-)

1:24 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cool - Enjoy it

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home