Sunday, September 24

NoSleep.com

The fun sized person has been ill all day today and also Saturday. She looked terrible when I picked them up from the ice rink yesterday. She coughed all afternoon non-stop then all night, only stopping to be sick :-/

We didn't even try to sleep, instead we watched "Never ending story" and "Home alone 2" (we thought this would knock her out for sure. VHS - got to miss that format. NOT!

So when today's programme of 60 minutes cross training reared its ugly head I didn't know what to do. We own no cross training kit, apart from my bike - and I didn't think it appropriate at the moment to go out for a ride. So I found some steps in the village and ran up and down them for 30 minutes, completely bored and dizzy I decided to use the rest of my 60 minutes walking.

In all I managed to cover 3.26 miles of steps and walking :-)

Here's hoping we get some sleep tonight...I'm not holding my breath. Then again I'm not too bothered I've got "Back to the future" and "The Goonies" lined up for tonight ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Aw, what a shame, hope she gets better soon (if only to save you from any more Macaulay Culkin) ;-)

Well done for sticking to your schedule today :-)

7:10 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers :-) she's looking a nasty shade of grey at the minute...

You said that your planning a 10k, when?

9:21 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I'm sure she'll be looking brighter in the morning :-)

My 10k's on 29 October, only 5 weeks, eek! I won't be ready :-(

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home