Tuesday, September 19

Run No2 done...

2nd run over and out of the way :-) Windtastic today though...all in the wrong direction as well.

Fishing is the new glue sniffing, or so it would seem. Part of my route takes me around a pond/lake thing in a local park which at lunchtimes seems to be more popular than a secondary school classroom. It's full of chav teenagers wagging school drinking cheap cider and fishing! FISHING? i tell you, crazy!

Anyway mini rant out of the way, lets hit the stats:

Distance 4.5 miles
Time 45.00 mins
Temperature 20/C
Heart facts Max 170bpm, Avg 146bpm.

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

So is being below maximum heart rate good? I suppose it probably is. My one and only outing with the heart rate monitor gave me these stats:

Average heart rate: 172bpm
Max heart rate: 217bpm

Think that's a bit high, it was in March though, so I''m probably a bit fitter now. Hopefully :-)

4:32 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I'm not sure - I know my resting heartbeat has gone down over the last year and a bit of running :-D

I'm sure yours will be different as well - if you look back and see what you ran in march compared to what you can do today.

5:28 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I don't know my resting heartbeat but my average and maximum when I was out this evening has gone down. Yay. I think :-)

7:39 PM  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

glad to see you've found a programme - when's your next race?

8:49 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Next one is a 10k in a few weeks :-)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home