Thursday, September 14

Don't make me badger mad!


Badger

My right ankle is a right mess (no pun intended) - Couldn't sleep last night with my newly found elephant appendage screaming at me everytime I rolled over :-P

I've worked out why my ankle hurts so much - when I was running the half I got a load of blisters on that foot making me change the way I was landing it...hence loads of strain on it :-(

Fingers crossed it will clear up in a week...pleaseeeeeeeee!

In the meantime, say hello to my mad badger :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Sounds grim. Fingers crossed it clears up sooner than a week :-)

Hello mad badger :-)

6:39 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) the mad badger is my favourite sketch for a long time - I might do some more.

Thanks again for that link... it's a really good site - I've ordered the book from Amazon for £5

All I need now is my ankle to deflate.

9:12 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Glad to be of help :-)

How's the ankle today?

8:25 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Not as bad :-) thanks... how's the pizza starvation going?

9:37 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Pizza starvation is bad. I wanted pizza and chocolate last night so made do with wine and crisps instead :-)

Good luck with the ankle recovery. Meant to ask, which book did you order?

2:58 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Wine and Crisps :-D I'm going to have a wine tonight... Haven't had a good drink in ages.

The book I've ordered is

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1579542697/ref=olp_product_details/202-8722015-2344613?ie=UTF8

Looks good :-)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home