Tuesday, September 5

Hello world :-D

Work is mad as a badger at the moment - No time for lunchtime runs and Preston is jetting off to Singapore. So I’m facing pre or post work runs, and I’m opting for the latter :-D. I decided to take today as a rest day, my legs are still killing me from the weekends ice adventures (we ended up going skating twice - that 4 times in my life now).

As I don’t have much (well none) jogging related news to post, I thought I’d say hello to everyone who has been dropping by to have a read. I can’t get over how people from all over the globe have a look in :-D.

My webstats tell me that there’s visitors coming from the USA, Canada, Africa, Europe, Australia and Japan. Hope that the blog is staying interesting enough for everyone. I just thought I’d say hi to you all :-D.

Well I promise to get out and put some miles in tomorrow and try and think of something to write ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Maybe you should do another version of your site in Japanese for your Japanese visitors?

12:01 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) the visitors from Japan come via your site :-D

8:54 AM  
Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Or you could do another version of your site in Australian for your Australian visitors :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) I struggle with English....

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home