Sunday, August 27

Got to find the off button...

Got up at 7, went to the car boot sale, got home went for a run, got home again and mowed the lawns and them trimmed the privet hedges... can I stop now please :-P

I had a really good run, managed the 13 miles easier than I ever had before, the only pain that I had was in my feet, put them on ice as soon as I got home for 10 minutes (does this pain ease with more years of running?) I'm really looking forward to the Robin Hood now :-)

I've also sent in my application for the Clumber park 10K. It's a lovely course, and will keep me motivated to carry on running up until we go away on holiday at the end of October.

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Where are you going on holiday? Are you taking the rabbit with you? :-)

7:25 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Going to Florida for 2 weeks :-D YAH!!! can't wait... going to go swimming with the dolphins and ride loads of coasters :-) And go trick or treating in the Magic Kingdom (I'm going as Jack sparrow and the girls are going as Tink)

But the poor rabbit has to stay in the UK :-(

9:41 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Sounds great :-)

How come you've switched to miles? If you go over a 10k, do you start counting in miles instead? I don't understand kilometres although the google calculator tells me I did 8k today :-)

12:33 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) My Garmin is set to K (but I'm having problems with it at the moment).

So i've got some runs that I know in K's and other runs that I know in miles :-)

Well done with the 8K

2:48 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

5 miles = 8 kilometres :-)

Florida will be wicked Rich! Bet you're well excited. When abouts do you go?

6:39 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

The end of October - Hope we miss the hurricanes this time... Fingers crossed for everyone this week ( Ernesto on it's way :-( ).

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home