Monday, August 21

The weekends over :-(

BOOOOOOOOH!

Had a great weekend away! We stayed at a Hilton hotel (very nice) and managed to go swimming 5 times and spank out a 5miler on the gyms treadmill.

One thing that I can't get over is how good the small person is at swimming! She has been part of a swimming team for a while now, and it shows. I wished that I had been able to have proper tuition when I was younger.

Back to work today! And also a long run with Mr Preston at lunchtime. We did a good 10K. I must day I really enjoy running outside compared to running on a machine (saying that it would be good to have one for winter days).

Well that's the round-up from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Pleased you had a good weekend monkey, Hilton hotels are always nice to stay at!

Did you walk in at 2am soaking wet with a bunch of carrier bags?

;-)

1:20 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! then demand a free drink ;-)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home