Tuesday, August 15

I'm just plain tired!

I'm tired, my eyes are sore, my legs ache and I think my head might pop! I blame all the hospital/cancer rubbish and not sleeping catching up! I dragged my way round the 6K route near work today it felt like 20K. I'm going to have a day off running tomorrow and try and re-energise a bit.

Cancer update - Well he has been home for over a week now, which has got to be better than staying in the hospital. Life seems to be a day at a time now. Some days he is ok, others really ill. Hospital tomorrow to find out what chemo he will have to have. I imagine this will knock him out again :-/ Cancer really is rubbish. It can change your life overnight. But hopefully this time next year all will be good.

I'd just like to say a massive thank you again to all the people that have sponsored me to run for Cancer Research UK.

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Aw, you rest up and take it easy, don't over do it. You need to be fighting fit for your race :-)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home