Thursday, August 24

Rubber runner

Well I was going to do a cheeky 4K but ended up doing 6K :-) My iPod made me smile again to day by popping on “Boogie on down the Bronx”, which was nice. (Thank you Mr Steve Jobs and co).

It made me start to think (I know, me thinking ekk!) Should I run the Rubber Hood ohps I mean Robin Hood with my iPod on? I love running listening to tunes now, so I think I’ll take it along in case. But then what songs do I put on it? It’s only a 1Gb shuffle so I need to choose the tracks right :-) any ideas? Let me know what you think…

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing today about my next race. I'm taking my iPod as I can't imagine running without it but won't put it on unless it's just too weird without it.

Don't know what songs you should put on, recently I've found that the Sex Pistols and the Damned are great for running but might not be your cup of tea (or vodka) :-)

4:10 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-P sounds good to me - Haven't listened to the damned for ages.

I haven't had a vodka in over month and a half...I think i'd fall over if I had one now (cheap night out, I'd be the one in the corner sleeping).

How long is it to go for your race?

4:46 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

4 weeks on Saturday. Would be nice if I could train for it and not be injured all the time, I thought my knee had got better. I'll be limping round it at this rate :-(

Managed 20 minutes on the treadmill today though :-)

Well done on the no vodka for over a month and a half. How much red wine though? ;-)

5:06 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Red wines ok now and again - I have to mix it with soda as it's way to heavy going. I've been told that it's quite good for you though (as good as alcohol can be).

Injuries are rubbish - I'm still not over my ankle, It's always waiting to go pop! I can't run as far as I would like - Just having to do the best we can I suppose.

Treadmills are odd - moonwalking style.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home