Tuesday, August 22

Slow and low that is the tempo...

As the Beastie Boys said that was the tempo of my lunchtime 4K jaunt today :-) Not by choice as such but my leg seems to have developed "shin splints" :-X

It's not a pain that I've had before really - looked it up on runnersworld and the description given for shin splints seems to match the pain I'm experiencing. I have a sneaky suspicion that the treadmill was to blame; it's the only factor that's changed in my running over the last week. Has anyone else had this? Any advice would be welcome. :-)

Anyway - back to work now :-P

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I wouldn't have thought it was the treadmill, aren't they supposed to be lower impact? Maybe you're just overdoing it and need to rest for a few days? But what do I know ;-)

2:04 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-{ prehaps i need to start drinking again ;-) I can't remember the last time I had any "smirnoffozade"

2:09 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Ah, that would be it, you need proper fuelling :-)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home