Friday, September 1

It's after me nuts I tell ya!

I thought I'd jazz my header bar up a bit and seen how pirate mania is running wild in our house I stuck me skull and crossbones up :-) not really a running theme - but I like it :-D

After a couple of days resting (my ankles biting back) I got my trainers on and did an 11K this morning. Not much to report apart from it was raining and cold (winters on it's way - summer never lasts long). When I got back home I frightened the squirrel that has moved into the garden, he/she was hanging off the hazelnut tree trying to get the last few nuts from off the top. He/she saw me open the gate and fell off :-D hehe! But don't worry no harm was done and it run off up a tree to safety.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'm off work today :-P and going to the ice rink in a bit with the small person.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think there's definitely a theme here, maybe you should stop jogging and take up pi-rah-tees. :-)

1:21 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-P
I can just see the new dvd now "Pi-rah-tees" coming out in time for xmas. Who to hoast though? Lea or Nikki :-D

1:48 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Cool pirate, enjoy your day off :-)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home