Saturday, September 23

Cheap as chips.

Preston came back from Thailand just in time to miss the latest single from the "bloodless coup". So when my phone rang with someone telling me they worked for the BBC I was a little bit suspect.

Rewind 3 months...

Preston and I applied to go on the BBC television show "Bargain Hunt" and never heard anything back.

Fast Forward to this week...
It was a BBC person - the researcher for Bargain Hunt, Preston and I have an interview session this Wednesday :-) LOL! How funny would it be to see us monkeys spending the £350 we are going to be given on a lovely antique piece of tat...

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Ooh, are you going to be on the telly? Cool :-)

7:21 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-P hope so

7:57 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Do I get to tell my friends that I sort of know someone sort of famous? :-)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home