Wednesday, September 20

Run No3... it's becoming a habit

The family run had a full turn out tonight :-) went really well. Everyone is getting better and stronger.

Did the family loop and went out straight after for my "Tempo run" - misjudged it a bit and ended up running 43 minutes not the 35 recommended. I did 15 mins uphill warm up then 10 mins hard then 18 minutes slow again. I'm really enjoying this programme, it's good having someone telling me what to run :-) But I'm making sure I stretch out when I've finished and also ice both ankles.

Stats:

Distance 4.14 miles
Time 43.55 mins
Temperature not sure, but it was well dark out
Heart facts Max 200bpm, Avg 156bpm

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I like schedules. But I pick the easy ones, so well done for working out what "tempo", "hard", "easy", etc. means. If I ever get to that stage, I know who to ask :-)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home