Tuesday, September 26

Have you ever had one of those days?

Today was dentist day - so I had to get my ass down there before work. I left early and drove down to the surgery. As normal there wasn’t a car space in sight meaning I needed to drive to the other side of town to the pay and display.

I slapped in the coinage and got my ticket. Pressed the alarm button to lock the car… NOTHING. Error! So I had to phone the Dentist and rearrange my check up until next month. Next on the hit list, the RAC - 1hour later and the engineer told me I needed a new alternator (which will take a few days to come) and battery. Both of which he couldn’t supply.

So he got me home, and I had to ring around and order a alternator and then to make matters worse, go to the shop and pay for it up front. But even the journey to the auto store turned into a nightmare (6 sets of temporary traffic lights) - I eventually got to work at 11.30 and a huge backlog of work all needed ASAP.

I worked like a mofo all day - got home late changed the battery and whipped out the alternator.

Next on the hit list was my 3.5 mile run. Got that spanked - I’ll get the stats another time.

Last but no means least, wine and food - I still haven’t eaten all day, and I’ve still got to sort out all the crap for the Barging Hunt meeting tomorrow…

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Think I'd have just gone for the wine and food after all that :-)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home