Friday, October 13

Out in the old girls again...

Another lunchtime run - 5k in 26mins :-) I think this is the fastest time I’ve done it in.

Well the patient is back home and so far so good :-) He is managing to eat and even drink a little! Must be the gross food and warm milk that the serve up in hospitals. So fingers crossed he should put a little weight back on in the next 2 weeks before he has to have the next load of chemo (he lost about 3/4 of a stone last week).

Holiday update...ERROR! We have been waiting for our tickets etc to arrive (bear in mind we paid for the holiday in full about 2 months ago). They still hadn't arrived yesterday so I rang the travel company and was assured that they had been sent on the 6th and would be with us soon. When I got off the phone I checked the date on my computer - hold on it's the 12th! Rang them straight back - Oh! We will send you duplicate documents out today, but the only ones we can't send are your Disney Passes. The new documents arrived this morning - but now we have the joy of queuing at the airport in Florida once we arrive to be re-issued our theme park tickets, just what you want after 12hours travelling.

I'd like to know what's happening to our letters - my Visa bill went missing this month as well! Something smells!

Anyway - hope you all have a good weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Well done on your speedy 5k :-)

Why is someone stealing your post? Or have our seriously incompetent posties moved up your way?

3:09 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah or post person has changed recently...

The visa one meant that we missed the payment and had to pay fines etc BUMMER!

You out running this weekend?

3:35 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

:-(

I'll try to force myself out tomorrow morning, don't know why I'm being so lazy. I think someone's been murdered over the marshes though. I've seen from the train that a policeman's been standing by a sealed up bridge over there for the last three days. I'll have to investigate.

4:12 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Sounds grim around your way - no wonder that you always seem to run your fastest times over the marshes ;-)

8:11 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

It's not that grim, quite lucky to have so much greenery outside my door considering I'm in East London although you may have a point about the fastest times/marshes thing :-)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Good work on the runaway 5k sprinternator! ;-)

Just what you don't need though - missing travel docs... at least you can blame the travel company and maybe even try and claim compensation if something else goes wrong... well it's worth a try anyway!

Was supposed to be going to a party myself tonight but it got cancelled so it's an excuse to hit the gym tomorrow afternoon I think. :-)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home